The following LINKS and LINK Collections have been gathered by the TopicHubs team and provide quick and easy access to many of the most relevant and widely used sites and content publicly available on the internet.
If you want to suggest LINKS for inclusion in this directory, please Click Here.
- BCI - COVID-19 Resources and News
Find the latest news, resources and updates below relating to the outbreak and pandemic planning.
- The Business Continuity Institute (BCI)
- Baseline COVID-19 testing program
In support of community-based testing initiatives
If you are interested in getting tested for COVID-19 to help protect yourself or other people, choose Get started. Based on the responses and testing appointment availability, you will learn whether you can get tested through this program.
- CIDRAP- Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Center
Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy
- COVID CONECTIONS - Uniting those able and those in need.
We are a network of volunteers dedicated to providing aid to people seeking help in the difficult times that have been induced by COVID-19. COVID Connections was started by those striving to offer help for those truly in need in this unprecedented time.
- COVID-19 Career Assist from TEAL
Job searching doesn’t have to feel lonely anymore! As relief for those who have lost their jobs due to COVID-19, we are offering Career Assist for free to the first 1,000 people to apply.
- COVID-19 Clinical Trials & Publications
Showing Enrolling trials specific to COVID-19(Severe acute respiratory coronavirus syndrome 2) and Coronavirus infection.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker - by RAPS.org
RAPS is closely monitoring developments in the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. See our public safety page for the latest updates.
Science’s Michael Jones started an open database discussing the anticipated long-term societal and economic impacts of COVID-19.
The Science team and our portfolio companies have contributed, and we want to involve as many voices as possible to try to get ahead of the breakdowns to come.
COVIDbase is a curated list of projects and resources related to COVID-19.
The goal of COVIDbase is to link people who have skills to relevant projects and to inspire new ideas. We created COVIDbase after seeing a lot of various efforts happening in different places and wanted to see all the projects in one spot. While many projects are not open to join, such as pharma or government efforts, we believe they're important to stay abreast of and inspired by.
- CoolQuit.com - Coronavirus Evaluation and Home Testing Kits
UPDATE: We now offer at-home coronavirus testing kits to our patients through Labcorp and write medical authorization and justification letters for you to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement, which should ultimately make these home testing kits free of charge.
- Coronavirus COVID 19 and Travel news in 2020 - Visalist.io
Visalist.io is a widely used travel site and this is their Coronavirus Nwws Portal. The news is current and the site features a very readable card style design.
- Coronavirus disease 2019 - Wikipedia
Main Wikipedia link for COVID-19 search
- CovidExitStrategy.org - How We Reopen Safely
Tracking states as they make progress towards a new normal
We are a group of public health and crisis experts. With former experience working at the White House, Department of Health and Human Services, and on the Ebola epidemic in West Africa. We are a non-partisan group, having worked across multiple administrations. We built this site to track each state's progress towards stopping the spread of COVID-19.
- Data Tables and Maps
- Florida's Community Coronavirus Dashboard - By Rebekah Jones (private citizen)
- US: REUTERS: Tracking the novel coronavirus infections in the U.S.
4/25 At least 934,953 cases of the highly contagious novel coronavirus have been reported in the United States and its territories, according to a Reuters tally of state and local government sources.
- Coronavirus Pandemic (COVID-19) - Statistics and Research
A very comprehensive collection of research, data and related tools from ourworldindata.org. Updated daily. They even have a GITHUB data account.
- Coronavirus stats tracker - Visalist.io
A really good overal Map w current data. Visalist is a site used a lot by travelers and this app is their offering to their users.
- USAFACTS.org: Coronavirus Locations: COVID-19 Map by County and State
Government data from over 70 sources organized to show how the money flows, the impact, and who "the people" are.
- Links to each states department of health.
- CNN - A Local Coronavirus Resource - Share where you live for details on the Covid-19 coronavirus response in your area.
- Bing/MSN - COVID-19 Tracker (*Staff Favorite)
A realy simple and easy to use Map on COVID-19 data. State and County level with a simple click
- Rt Covid-19 - These are up-to-date values for Rt, a key measure of how fast the virus is growing.
Rt: It’s the average number of people who become infected by an infectious person. If Rt is above 1.0, the virus will spread quickly. When Rt is below 1.0, the virus will stop spreading.
- COVID-19 Projections - State By State
IHME - Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation - Seattle,
- 1Point3Acres.com - COVID tracker w Interactive Charts
- ProPublica - Reopening America - State by State trajectory of Positive Test Per 100k people.
States Are Reopening: See How Coronavirus Cases Rise or Fall
- COVID Tracking Project
We try to provide the most comprehensive state-level coronavirus testing data.
- Tweets mostly by
@alexismadrigal - https://twitter.com/alexismadrigal
- sometimes by @hackingdata- https://twitter.com/hackingdata
or @kissane - https://twitter.com/kissane
A purely graphical, very fast and simple way to explore COVID caese etc worldwide.
- CNN - (State by State) Tracking Covid-19 cases in the US
Detailed interactive graphics etc...
- COVID-19 County Tracker
COVID-19 cases across all 3,142 counties in the United States
UCSF Bakar Computational Health Socities Institute
- COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC - WorldOMeter
Graphs - Countries - Death Rate - Symptoms - Incubation - Transmission - News
- Coronavirus COVID-19 - John Hopkins (JHU)
Global Cases by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)
- Global COVID-19 Stats - ncov2019.live
A website for keeping track of the latest statistics and news for the COVID19 Coronavirus created by Avi, a kid in Seattle.
- USA Facts.org - Coronavirus Locations: COVID-19 Map by County and State
- IHME - HealthData.org:
The charts below show projected hospital resource use based on COVID-19 deaths.
- Google Coronavirus (COVID-19) - DATA MAP
Cases only include people who were tested and confirmed positive. Testing rules and availability vary by country. Some areas may not have data because they haven’t published their data or haven’t done so recently.
- COVID19 Topos Map
COVID-19 Compiler aims to display relevant data about the novel coronavirus outbreak in the United States.
- Coronavirus COVID-19 US Tracker - ncov19
Tracker with ...
- Testing Centers
- SARS-COV-2 Vaccine Information
- SMS notification.
SOLID STATE BY STATE IMPACT DATA - Global data also available.
- CovidActNow.org - See COVID data and risk level for your community. All 50 states. 2,100+ counties.
Covid Act Now is a multidisciplinary team of technologists, epidemiologists, health experts, and public policy leaders working to provide disease intelligence and data analysis on COVID in the U.S.
- The Weather Channel - LOCAL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
rusted, up-to-date information with AI from Watson.
- Johns Hopkins University - US COVID Map
- WHO Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Dashboard
WHO (WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION) Health Emergency Dashboard - WHO (COVID-19) Homepage
- EndCoronavirus.org - SOME ARE WINNING - SOME ARE NOT
WHICH COUNTRIES DO BEST IN BEATING COVID-19?
EndCoronavirus (ECV) is an international volunteer coalition of over 4,000 scientists - community organizers - caring citizens - business owners - individuals like you
We have been operating since February 29, 2020, starting at our parent organization, the New England Complex Systems Institute (NECSI).
- Tomas Pueyo: Why You Must Act Now - Politicians, Community Leaders and Business Leaders: What Should You Do and When?
Tomas Pueyo has emerged as a leading independent blogger as a result of his March 10th Medium Post. He has compliled a number of excellent posts since.
medium.com/@tomaspueyo - Twitter @tomaspueyo
- Doctor John Campbell
My name is John Campbell and I am a retired Nurse Teacher and A and E nurse based in England. I also do some teaching in Asia and Africa when time permits. These videos are to help students to learn the background to all forms of health care. My PhD focused on the development of open learning resources for nurses nationally and internationally.
- Eugene Gu, MD
"Founder and CEO of Cool Quit. We fight the coronavirus pandemic as well as tobacco addiction through telemedicine with our team of Stanford trained doctors."
- Ron Klain
Ex-Ebola Czar, Obama/Biden + Clinton/Gore WH.
- Massive content resource:
- Givee | Free Offering of Digital Tools
Give it. Get it. Good.
We can all help each other in our own ways. Here we have an organized list of free product and service offerings. Access to these powerful tools will help organizations, teams and families.
- Google Searches
- Help With COVID - Volunteer for COVID-19 projects
We help people find the resources they need.
We are 600+ projects and 12,500+ volunteers strong.
- IHME - HealthData.org: COVID-19 resources
COVID-19 resources -
- Johns Hopkins - CORONAVIRUS RESOURCE CENTER
Johns Hopkins experts in global public health, infectious disease, and emergency preparedness have been at the forefront of the international response to COVID-19.
This website is a resource to help advance the understanding of the virus, inform the public, and brief policymakers in order to guide a response, improve care, and save lives.
CNN article: https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/11/health/johns-hopkins-covid-19-map-team-wellness-trnd/index.html
- LOCATION Links
- OregonLive Coronavirus Section
Coronavirus in Oregon
Coronavirus map: Track new cases in Oregon and U.S.
- Chicago COVID Resource Finder
Chicago COVID Resource Finder was created to help people access updated, verified information for Chicago and Cook County during the coronavirus pandemic.
- maintained by City Bureau, a nonprofit, nonpartisan journalism lab based on the South Side of Chicago.
- News Sites
- Brietbart - Coronavirus
- Google News Section = COVID-19
- COVID-19: Updates for the US - Twitter.com
This page is a timeline of Tweets with the latest information and advice from the CDC, HHS, NIH and public health authorities across the country. For more, visit https://https://cdc.gov/coronavirus.
- CNN: Coronavirus pandemic Global: Updates from around the world
- * MSNs Good News section (*Staff Favorite)
MSNs Good News section is a wellspring of uplifting coronavirus news every day
- Google News - Coronavirus main page
- MSN - COVID-19 Impact on Business by Industry
See the latest news on how COVID-19 is affecting different industries.
- Linkedin - Coronavirus Official Updates and Soruces
- Coronavirus outbreak: Live updates - LiveScience.com
Regularly updated Coronavirus news links From LiveScience.com.
- MSN - Coronavirus (COVID-19)
MSNs Coronavirus (COVID-19) Section:
Latest on COVID - State-by-State - Business News from Bing - COVID Map
- CNN: Market Updates
- Yahoo Coronavirus live updates:
- AXIOS - World coronavirus updates
4/22 has some good links
- BBC: Coronavirus pandemic
BBC Coronavirus coverage Page
- CNN: Coronavirus pandemic in the US
LIVE: Food Supply - Northeast -
Reopening - South - Stimulus -
- NationalObserver.com - Coronavirus in Canada
In this series, our journalists bring you important public health updates, breaking stories and in-depth analysis about meeting the challenges of the pandemic. Please note, as a public service, we are offering all of our reporting on the coronavirus for free. It's moments like these that show why sustainable, truthful journalism matters so much.
- WebMD: CORONAVIRUS THE LATEST UPDATES
News, Data, helpful insights and advice from WebMD a leading source of medical information for millions of Americans for years.
- CNN: Tracking Covid-19 cases in the US
Since January, novel coronavirus has spread to nearly every state and territory
- LA Times free newsletter
- CoronavirusNow.com - FOX News
- New York Times - The Coronavirus Outbreak
Latest Updates - Maps and Tracker- Markets - Stimulus Checks - How to Help - Newsletter
- CNN: This is where all 50 states stand on reopening
- PBS.org: What you should know about the novel coronavirus
PBS.org regularlly updated Coronavirus information page
- The Guardian - Live Coronavirus Blog
- Portland Business Journal (Oregon)- Coronavirus News -
- Harvard Business Review - Coronavirus Coverage
Special Coverage - Coronavirus
Leading and working through a pandemic.
- Alexa.com - Covid-19 Articles
See what articles people are publicly sharing on Twitter and Reddit, and how they are reacting to the latest news of the coronavirus pandemic. (Fake News Warning - this page does not filter at all)
- Reddit Links
- SMBs related information on COVID-19 by Finimpact.com
Small business survival guide to combat COVID 19
- SMS Updates for your ZIP - from ncov19.us
Daily SMS updates on Case tracking etc for your ZIP
- Twitter Search
- Virtual Clinic - Univ of Washington Medical Center's
PSA- University of Washington Medical Center's Virtual Clinic has WAIVED their virtual clinic fee. If you're feeling unwell just download the app and virtual chat with a doctor.
- On-demand healthcare for the whole family
- The UW Medicine Virtual Clinic is easily accessed in all 50 states by phone, computer or app. No need to choose between healthcare and the highway.
- Ways to Help Others
- z Sundry Articles